We are looking to recruit an experienced female professional in Corporate Sales & Marketing to lead our business development in Ghana.
Purpose of the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional corporate female with experience in selling services to clients. You will lead the sales & marketing and implementation of all Company Services.
In doing so, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our management team on individual projects, as well as the overall portfolio, helping us achieve our targets. You will use your skills and experience to engage with and support our Clients and more of the new clients you will gain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes service knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources
- Finds ways to sell services in the face of a down market
- Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes the product appeal to the target market
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Above 3 years experience in corporate service sales & marketing
- Ability to close contracts with excellent negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and any sales/team management software
- Good innovative, and interpersonal skills.
- Above-average personal, communication and business skills.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Educational attainment: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of Marketing
Skills, abilities, and attributes
- An ability to think strategically, keep structure and focus on the face of challenge
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to harness, analyse and interpret data
- A creative and innovative problem solver, able to deal with complexity and uncertainty
- An ability to build relationships with people of diverse experiences, at different levels
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment and desire for continued learning and development
- Candidates must be female
- Candidates must be willing to relocate and live in Ghana for atleast 3 years
Please note, this position is open only to Nigerians or Candidates that have lived and worked in Nigeria for a minimum of three (3) years.
- ₦200,000 monthly salary
- Flight ticket
- 1-Year free accommodation
- Healthcare allowance
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org