OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a logistics and supply chain professional as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning, Modelling and Analytics (20 credits)
- Procurement and Supply Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (20 credits)
- Sustainable Operations Management (20 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment and Progression
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the M-Gibes College of Business & Management, UK and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
On successful completion of OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification, learners are eligible to progress to a MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (top-up) programme with advanced standing with many universities in the UK and overseas.