OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever-changing environment.
This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and portfolio management and facilitate the essential skills and competencies necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project (30 credits)
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management (30 credits)
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment and Progression
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the M-Gibes College of Business & Management, UK and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
On successful completion of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification, learners are eligible to progress to a MSc in Project Management (top-up) programme with advanced standing with many universities in the UK and overseas.