OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in marketing & branding that align with good strategic decision-making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in marketing, branding consumer behaviour and digital communication management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic marketing management, consumer behaviour and branding skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Contemporary Issues and Principles of Marketing (20 credits)
- Consumer Behaviour and Market Communications (20 credits)
- Digital and Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Contemporary Challenges and Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
- Strategic Brand Management (20 credits)
- Marketing Research Project (20 credits)
Assessment and Progression
All units within this qualification are internally assessed by the M-Gibes College of Business & Management, UK and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criteria referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
On successful completion of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing qualification, learners are eligible to progress to a MSc in Strategic Marketing (top-up) programme with advanced standing with many universities in the UK and overseas.
How the OTHM Level 7 Programme runs
The first part of the programme is OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management.
It runs for a period of 7 months through Online Study.
You get a 1-Month break after each semester of 3 Months
Assignments are submitted online via your eLearning portal. You are then issued a Post Graduate Diploma Certificate from OTHM UK.
After which you progress to the MA Human Resource Management (top-up); to gain your full masters’ certificate lasting for a period of 6 months online.
The masters’ certificate is awarded and validated by the University of Northampton, UK.
Students may choose to travel to the UK for their graduation. (at their own cost)
Both Postgraduate & Master’s transcripts and certificates are received at the end of the Programme.