ONLINE MASTERCLASS: Corporate Strategy and Competitive Advantage
This Masterclass is for aspiring global leaders, entrepreneurs, managers, executives and directors who play important roles that heavily impact the success of organizations, establishments and geographical regions.
This Masterclass combines unparalleled thought leadership with an overview of best practices, tools, and frameworks that will ensure effective success and fit into your organization’s design.
This Masterclass programme focuses on strategy development and execution process, it prepares you to identify and exploit sources of competitive advantage and implement game-changing action plans
Who this course is for?
- Business Owners & Leaders
- Executive Directors
- Senior Managers
- Team Leads
Why take this course?
Effective leadership cannot be done away with no matter which industry or sector you find yourself in. It’s a no-brainer. Industries are bedevilled by a plaque of hostile business environment conditions which has led to the abysmal performance of a lot of institutions. Most are moribund.
It takes a resilient, self-aware, calculated and unconventional leader to take action plans and execute them same to propel his team to success in today’s business world.
But … are you that leader?
What you will learn
This course provides an in-depth understanding of the key principles and practice of leadership This will enhance the individuals’ knowledge, skills and attributes to effectively engage in the role and responsibilities required of an effective team player and leader of a team; being proactive in innovation and improvement to inform strategy and business planning within the organisation.
- Understand the principles, concepts, differences, and approaches to contemporary leadership.
- Understand how leadership influences individuals, teams and the organisation.
- Understand the impact of leadership on organisational performance.
- Understand ethical decision making and organisational values.
In this course, learners will look at the modern organisational requirement of governance leading to the evaluation of good practice relating to company affairs. This unit provides the learner with an understanding of the effect of legislation and global integration on decisions, policies, processes and activities undertaken by organisations.
Understand the key socio-cultural, ethical and moral issues that affect organisations in the current economic environment.
- Understand the importance of corporate governance in organisations.
Understand the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies.
The aim of this course is to develop learners’ understanding of strategic and change management models, as well as the ability to review strategic plans, propose strategic options, create implementation plans and lead organisational changes.
- Be able to analyse key external influences on an organisation’s strategy.
- Be able to appraise strategic options for an organisation.
- Be able to evaluate various tools and approaches to a strategy implementation plan.
- Be able to develop and implement a strategic organisational change management plan.
- Be able to monitor and control the implementation of strategic plans.
The aim of this course is to develop learners’ understanding of the concepts, methods and technical aspects of strategic marketing and the challenges associated with marketing in today’s business environment, including how a strategy combines product development, promotion, distribution, pricing, relationship management and other elements.
- Be able to critically analyse the principles of strategic marketing and the role of digital technologies
- Be able to apply tools for analysing the business environment in strategic marketing
- Be able to carry out market segmentation, targeting and brand positioning.
- Be able to apply the integrated marketing mix in an organisation.
- Be able to critically analyse brands in a business context.
The aim of this course is to develop learners’ understanding of contemporary issues in the Engagement of Employees in Organisational Learning, people management and development. Learners will examine and critically evaluate the purpose and objectives of human resource management and designing and implementation of HR action plans for promoting employee engagement and organisational performance.
Understand the role of the Human Resource function in contemporary organisations.
Understand the goals of Human Resource management.
Understanding, designing and implementing HR action plans for promoting employee engagement and organisational performance.
Understand the correlation between organisational performance and management of Human Resources.
The aim of this course is to develop learners’ skills in preparing financial statements for a variety of organisations using a range of techniques, and that comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Understand accounting concepts and conventions.
Be able to prepare financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited firms from ledger accounts and incomplete records.
Be able to evaluate financial performance.
Understand the UK Regulatory Framework for accountancy and finance.
The critical examination of strategic in relation to the setting and continuous improvement of performance standards; the establishment and maintenance of an effective system of risk management; all aspects of risk management are considered including, but not limited to, health and safety, environmental and security; planning and alignment of risk objectives with other corporate strategy.
Understand the concept of strategy risk and various types of strategy risk.
Be able to review an organisation’s strategy and risk plans.
Understand the role of Corporate Social Responsibility and ethics in risk management systems.
Understand the development, implementation and role of Business Continuity Planning with regard to corporate strategy.
This course aims to introduce learners to the realities of developing and managing a project. It will also introduce learners to the challenges of project management practice in the global business arena.
It aims to promote thinking critically about project management as complex, process-based cultural systems and as constantly developing with the high performing team efforts. As an increasing number of firms have project development and project management activities, understanding efficient project management is of vital importance.
Learners will learn about the roles and responsibilities of project team members. Various levels of management skills will be studied with a special focus on success factors, monitoring and control.
- Understand the concepts and principles of project management in business.
- Be able to design systems and plans for initiating and managing and leading projects.
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of communication within a project management team.
- Be able to design monitoring and controlling mechanisms for a project.
- Understand how to close and review the completion of a project.
This course is delivered 100% online via our eLearning site. Your Student login details will be provided once your enrolment is complete.
This course includes:
- Over 20 hours of on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion