Project Management Training
Keep your company’s project management skills sharp and up to date with this programme. This course teaches the key techniques and approaches necessary to be an effective Project Manager.
In today’s business environment, there is a need for good project management. Project management provides visibility of project health to the business and the customer. Through continuous monitoring, early detection of variations to plan, schedule, and budget can be communicated to stakeholders for quick resolution, including project cancellation.
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand concepts and principles of project management in business.
- Be able to design systems and plans for initiating and managing and leading projects.
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of communication within a project management team.
- Be able to design monitoring and controlling mechanisms for a project.
- Understand how to close and review the completion of a project.
- Certificate of Completion from MGCBM, UK
- Hardcopy of course materials
- Networking with industry professionals
- Date: Aug 27 – Sep 3 (Saturdays Only) 10 AM – 2 PM
- Fee: GHC 1,500
- Venue: M-Gibes College – Ghana Office